Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mink and Stoeger class

Ben Stoeger

Matt and I are teaching a 2 day class together! It will be held the weekend Oct 6th and 7th which is the weekend before USPSA Nationals start, so this will be a great warmup.

Details:

Although Matt and I are primarily Production shooters, you can shoot any equipment you like. There will be a definite slant towards shooting Production, although it applies to the other divisions as well. The venue is TBD and will be announced as soon as I nail that down. You will need at least 1K rds to finish the class, and The Bulletworks ammo will be available for purchase at the low cost of $190 per 1K for 115/124/147 9mm (147 may be $10 higher, TBD). Lunch will be provided both days and so will drinks and water. Basically you can show up with your gear, ready to learn and you are good to go!

There will be maximum of 16 in the class, but most of the time it will be split in 2 sessions of 8 apiece, so you get the best of both worlds at different times by having what will seem like a small class. We are planning on shooting through drills and stages, then swapping instructors so you guys get the most benefit of having us there to fine tune you.

Cost is $395 per shooter.

Range Location:

MVSA

320 Ten Mile Rd

Lonsdale, AR 71901

That is just outside beautiful Hot Springs, AR

Signup will be on Matt’s website at www.automaticaccuracy.net , you can also pay by cc at the time of registration.

Edited by Ben Stoeger

I have fielded quite a few questions and thought to add to the info:

1. You don't have to stay in Hot Springs, you could stay in the Benton/Bryant area, it will be just as close and probably cheaper.
  2. Yes, we provide lunch and drinks all day! Just bring your shooting gear and ammo.
  3. I will have ammunition available for purchase. 9mm for sure, and other calibers if I have enough advance heads up. 9mm will be $190/K for 115/124, 147 may be a little higher.
  4. Yes we still have seats available.
  5. This will be a warmup for USPSA Nationals, although you don't have to be shooting Nationals to take the class. It will be applicable to shooting in general and you will learn a lot.
  6. The general format will be basic fundamentals and drills, speed shoots and classifiers on day 1, followed by advanced techniques and field courses day 2.

Thanks to everyone that has already signed up and we are looking forward to meeting new faces! We are going to have a lot of fun!