Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moving from M&P 40 Pro to Elite Limited

Aggieddad02

My son has just picked up a couple of Tanfoglio pistols, a Limited and a Limited Custom. I have long wanted a metal framed gun to shoot USPSA but was awed by the price of 2011's. To those of you who may have moved from the M&P 40 Pro to an Elite Limited, how do the ergonomics compare? In particular I am talking about the width of the grip, the ease of engaging the magazine release, the length of pull for the trigger, etc. My son and I have measured all of these areas and the sizes of the two guns seems to be pretty close. Thanks for your time.

Walter

• 2 weeks later...

Well my son and I put the calipers to his Elite Limited and my M&P Pro and found the dimensions to be almost identical to within .002 inches in some cases. I just had the opportunity to make an incredible deal on an Elite Limited (50 rounds fired through it), 3 Henning mags, fiber optic front sight, XL firing pin and a Bladetech holster. The gun is going straight to Jim Bodkin for some custom work. The gun was purchased from a friend of my son so we know the round count is accurate. Could not have passed on this for what I paid. Looking forward to getting the gun to shoot limited division. Cha-Lee, I have been watching your posts so I know you are a Tanfoglio guy - may need to pick your brain once I get the gun

Edited by Aggieddad02