Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

glock spring set up

rooster

After toying around with the myriad of Glock spring set ups. I have settled on this. Jager lightened striker, wolf 5 lb striker spring, reduced power safety spring, extra power trigger spring, stock connector, and a 14 lb wolf recoil spring. This set up has resulted in a nice lightened take up to the wall, a crisp break, and a nice feeling reset. It measures around 3 3/4 lbs. I was wondering what some of you guys were running and why. I tried the (-) connector and although it was nice it just wasn't as crisp as this set up. I tried a (-) connector and a new york 1 trigger this was really nice, very positive reset, pretty crisp and the pull was about 5 lbs. I just haven't tried it at a match yet.

After toying around with the myriad of Glock spring set ups. I have settled on this. Jager lightened striker, wolf 5 lb striker spring, reduced power safety spring, extra power trigger spring, stock connector, and a 14 lb wolf recoil spring. This set up has resulted in a nice lightened take up to the wall, a crisp break, and a nice feeling reset. It measures around 3 3/4 lbs. I was wondering what some of you guys were running and why. I tried the (-) connector and although it was nice it just wasn't as crisp as this set up. I tried a (-) connector and a new york 1 trigger this was really nice, very positive reset, pretty crisp and the pull was about 5 lbs. I just haven't tried it at a match yet.

Rooster- I believe you're in the Springfield XD section.

Chuck