Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kudos to BBI !

Gunfighter01

I ran out of bullets, contacted my BC supplier, out of stock, no timeline on availability..ugh....call precision..out of stock 4 to 6 weeks..ugh...bayou bullets..out of stock..wtf!...i see BBI on this forum, call him today, sunday...actually get a voice...everything in stock...price cheaper than precision , includes shipping on case orders. Will be here by thurs. OUTSTANDING,,, owner tells me that, him being a shooter himself and being sick of being out of bullets himself, that always having stock on hand and being available 7 days a week will be a priority,,,, if this turns out to be a good product,,, they will be my go to guys from now on

Yep, Chandler sent me a small 1K order for me to test out the 147gr bullets. I'll load some tonight, test tomorrow I hope, then if all goes well will be placing a full order from him. He was quick to process the order, called me back with questions I had, and shipping was very fast.

:)

Chandlers service is top notch. I had some problems with a barrel that did not like .401 sized lead. Chandler sized some down to .400 and exchanged the .401 bullets at no charge. The bullets I have used are accurate, and sized correctly. I think anyone that uses them will be happy with the product and service.