Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Made A in Production

lugnut

Well if you work hard at it good things will happen. Even for us older guys quickly approaching 50 with cross dominance, etc, etc. We just need to work harder to keep the young whipper snappers in check! We can only hope that they don't do the same!!

It was fun getting here. Now onto the next phase....

Congratulations! There are a few older guys at the clubs i shoot at and ill tell ya they make up for being a little slower by being very consistent shooters.

Im just getting started in competition at age 33. I too have cross eye dominance issues and all around bad eyesight. And since im a carpenter u can add knee, elbow, and back issues as well. None of them are crippling yet but theyre slowly catching up with me.

I havent shot a classifier yet, dont even know where or when to do it, but im not expecting much. C or B would be awesome.

Hopefully ill be expeienced enough to compensate for my physical problems by the time they catch up to me.

Congrats! I recently thought I made A, but when the scores were run, I missed it by just a couple percent points...oh well, maybe next month - meanwhile :eatdrink:

Been there too... you'll get your turn. Just keep at it!