Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Western Kentucky

MikeS31

Just joined forum today. Hello from western Kentucky.

MikeS31

Benton huh?

I know quite a few guys down there. Welcome to the forum! I'm fairly new myself, and will tell you that it's easy to fit in around here. Their standards are pretty low. :D

Welcome,

I've got people in Benton and Calvert City.

Do you shoot at any of the local clubs (Owensboro, Henry Co. TN, Bowling Green)?

I usually make the IDPA matches at Henry County and at the Kentucky Regulators Gun Club in Boaz, KY. I'm a member at Boaz.

Welcome,

I've got people in Benton and Calvert City.

Do you shoot at any of the local clubs (Owensboro, Henry Co. TN, Bowling Green)?

I usually make the IDPA matches at Henry County and at the Kentucky Regulators Gun Club in Boaz, KY. I'm a member at Boaz.

I've shot CAS and IDPA at Boaz, but its been several years. I need to get back and visit Joe K. and you guys. I've shot a few 3 gun matches at Henry Co. this year too

Although I haven't been there, they hold IDPA matches at rattlesnake ridge. It's south of Fort Campbell, so might be a drive for you. An even further drive and you have USPSA, IDPA, and multigun in Dickson, TN with the north tennessee practical shooters and music city tactical shooters.