Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kurt Miller class

1chota

If any of you guys and gals get to take a Kurt Miller shotgun class, go for it! I just got home from his class this last week-end. Superb! He covers everything you might have questions about and a lot of stuff you never even thought about. AND.... you shoot ALOT!

:cheers:

I really wanted to make the class in OK but couldn't justify it financially after just paying off my summer classes. :surprise: Anyone teach a class closer to Central, TX? Benny, Kurt, etc?

CM

RNT,Kurt and Trapr will do classes anywhere. We are currently setting up a schedule to include other areas besides the home area, of OKC.

Give us a bit of time, we should have it hammered out after the High Plains Shooting Challenge match.

Trapr

I really wanted to make the class in OK but couldn't justify it financially after just paying off my summer classes. :surprise: Anyone teach a class closer to Central, TX? Benny, Kurt, etc?

CM

it is only money. i drove 1592.5 round trip miles to be there. it was well worth it. by december, the american dollar won't be worth much anyway. get with Trapr and Kurt.

I really wanted to make the class in OK but couldn't justify it financially after just paying off my summer classes. :surprise: Anyone teach a class closer to Central, TX? Benny, Kurt, etc?CM
it is only money.

:surprise: I'm a student with very limited funds at times. "It's only money" doesn't really apply for me most of the time. Especially after paying for a semester of school and books. I'm blessed in that I can keep life simple. I don't smoke, rarely drink (read as never), don't go out, I cook at home, etc. I shoot as much as I can and go to school when I have to <_< .

Don't get me wrong, I'm going to take one of these classes as funds and timing allow. I just have to save a little harder than some others but I know it's worth it for me.

CM

Edited by Clint-M