Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Greetings from OKC

armokc

A buddy of mine told me I needed to a real gun forum so here i am.

Welcome to Benos!!! This is THE place to learn about competition shooting! Holler if you ever need any info about the shooting competitions around the OKC and Tulsa area. You're lucky in that we have 3 gun, 2 gun, uspsa, IDPA, and shotgun matches in our wonderful state.

I look forward to meeting you at a match in the near future.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Jesse is THE MAN in Oklahoma when it comes to shooting - he has helped MANY of us get started - going so far to loan equipment if needed so that others can shoot. He is by far a class act so be sure to find him and introduce yourself to him - there is nobody better in the sport in OK than Jesse!!!

Jesse is THE MAN in Oklahoma when it comes to shooting - he has helped MANY of us get started - going so far to loan equipment if needed so that others can shoot. He is by far a class act so be sure to find him and introduce yourself to him - there is nobody better in the sport in OK than Jesse!!!

Lol! Thanks gor the kind words amigo!!! I don't know that I'd call it helping when it's getting you started in a sport that's probably going to suck you in and make a crack addiction look cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

In case you haven't noticed Jesse does have problems spelling, but as far as shooting the man is a machine. He has helped me more than once with questions I have had. He is a "class act". Welcome to the forums there is no shortage of information here and the people are top-notch :cheers:

A buddy of mine told me I needed to a real gun forum so here i am.

Welcome to Benos!!! This is THE place to learn about competition shooting! Holler if you ever need any info about the shooting competitions around the OKC and Tulsa area. You're lucky in that we have 3 gun, 2 gun, uspsa, IDPA, and shotgun matches in our wonderful state.

I look forward to meeting you at a match in the near future.

Thanks. I hope to find the time to make it to some more matches