Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open glock 34

brytec

Hello everyone...

I have an open glock 34 with lone wolf barrel and carver 7port comp with 2lb trigger skeletonized striker....I just purchased a dillon 650 to start handloading....my question is, what recipe/formula shouId try to work on making major load ammo?.... Pls give me suggestions or comments such as follows: bullet name&wt, powder name&wt, primer name&size and brass names...thanks everyone for your time

Bryan

I use Montanna Gold 124 grain CMJ. I use range brass, but lately I've found a good source for once fired 9's all Winchester. I use Ramshot True Blue powder and you should start low and work your way up. Some guns make major around 7.8 grains, some less, some more. START LOW. Work it up. My Overall length is 1.165. I use Winchester small rifle primers, but you don't have too. If your gun sets a particular cheaper brand off and they always go Bang, buy that one. Sometimes I use Winchester small pistol magnums.

Overall length can vary widely. As with developing your load always work it up.

You could learn a lot in the reloading forum. SEARCH is your friend.

I use Montanna Gold 124 grain CMJ. I use range brass, but lately I've found a good source for once fired 9's all Winchester. I use Ramshot True Blue powder and you should start low and work your way up. Some guns make major around 7.8 grains, some less, some more. START LOW. Work it up. My Overall length is 1.165. I use Winchester small rifle primers, but you don't have too. If your gun sets a particular cheaper brand off and they always go Bang, buy that one. Sometimes I use Winchester small pistol magnums.

Overall length can vary widely. As with developing your load always work it up.

You could learn a lot in the reloading forum. SEARCH is your friend.

Thanks Chris for the suggestions.... What made you choose ramshot true blue powder vs other ones??? One guy I shoot with he suggested silhouette for powder and other guy said winchester auto comp.. Any other thoughts on theses.... Thanks again!