Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good Deal on G35?

ChrisMcCracken

I use the Arredondo Glock basepads for my Glock 35 in limited. I have 3 of 7 mags that hold 20 rounds and are still reloadable and reliable, the other 4 only hold 19. The followers on the 3 that hold 20 rounds are marked 5. Look at the number on the top front of the followers as there are quite a few different styles with different numbers on them. I know I could probably trim the bottom of the other followers to look like the fork style bottom on the followers with the 5 on them but haven't tried it. There are also aftermarket followers out there. Right now I have been looking at the gunshows for more mags with the #5 followers, it gives me something to do as I go through the show looking at mostly the same stuff on the peoples tables month after month.

I loaned my XDM 9 to my uncle last month to shoot an Outlaw 3-gun match and I think he needs it for a while. So I'm thinking about buying a 9mm conversion barrel for my Glock 35 as I already have a bunch of 9mm mags. Does anyone recommend what brand of conversion barrel is best?

I just got done building a limited glock 35, Dawson sights and extra heavy magwell, fulcrum trigger kit, zev mag release, tungsten guide rod with a 14lb spring, and im using Dawson toolless pads. I can fit 20 in one mag and 19 in the other 3. I still need to get a barrel fit to it but as of now the stock barrel suits my abilities just fine. I also got some tru grip grip tape stuff for it and there awesome. As for round count on used guns the worst I seen was a 22 with about 20k on it and there was a spring give up in the trigger and 2 of the 3 pins were broke but after a good inspecting and $4 in parts it was good to go.again.

Edited by joeorr