Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blade Tech ASR belt loop help

Just received my BT Stingray holster. It has the adjustable stingray belt loop with the shim. I like the set up except that the shim keeps coming loose or falls out all together. I have it on my CR Speed hi torque belt. I searched the site and couldn't find an answer. I am going to order the original belt loop, but does anyone have a good fix for this? I have a match this Sunday and do not want to have my holster sliding up and down. Thanks.

Edited by repins1911

Mine does not move around like that it should lock in to place pretty solid unless a tip is worn etc...

Either way a few Zip Ties should hold it in place up and though each end on the belt.

Similar issue with a BT holster a few matches ago. In talking with another shooter that day he said he had the same problem but had lost the part. After contacting BT they sent him several replacements. I snapped the piece back in my holster that day and it has not popped out since.

Try giving BT a call, they will probably send you a replacement part.

Thanks guys, I locked it down with some zip ties; that is what I had planned on doing. Just thought there might be a Jedi trick I didn't know about. Going to give Blade Tech a call on Monday. They are good guys, been by there a few times when at Ft. Lewis.