Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

my wheelie

joedodge

I just wanted to post a pic of my 625 to show her off and let everyone see the piece they've all been helping me with. It started life as a jm 625 then was outfitted with several grips till I found the big butt grips. It had the stock rear sight and front sight then sdm fiber front and both length hogue releases we chamfered and reamed the cylinders and bobbed the hammer and did an action job. We just put a 5 inch barrel on thanks toolguy. And a stock front sight that we milled thinnerand cold bluedit and installed a millet rear sight as big of a pain as it was and I went back to the stock cylinder latch. Revolver is amazing most fun ive ever had and building this gun has been awsome and ive realized you don't need fancy accesories just a 625 a good action and go compete thankyou to everyone who has helped make this gun possible

thanks warren i appreciate all your help youve been awsome the barrel timed up nice and everything i chronod and shot it tonight it zerod perfect and chronod well even with the cylinder gap being a lil excessive

Thankyou it took me a lil while to get it done but I realized that simple is better with a revo for me at least the do dads and fancy stuff look cool but don't work well for me a clean revo is best and man was carmoney right with the 5 Inch barrel changing the gun totally it feels and shoots so much better

Joey, Your gun looks good. I,also,have returned to the stock cylinder latch.I had been thinking of milling the orig.sight thinner for longer shots. The f/o front sight seems to thick.I think you felt the same way and that was the reason for the milling. Let me know. Saw your scores from Tues. Way to go. Hope you still talk to me when I return in Oct. Regards Pete