Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNG- SoCal

BigStick

Hey All,

'Effn new guy here, livin the dream in San Diego. Thought I'd introduce since I finally got around to registering after many moons ghosting the forum.

Ima LEO out of Oceanside, born & raised here. Got military as well as law enforcement experience with all sorts of weapons. Getting my gear together to start competing...

-FN SLP Mk1 off to C-Rums for the carrier mod

-XDM 5.25 9mm out of jail in the next week or so

-Piecing together me rifle- waiting for Stag to make summore 3g uppers so I can slap one on my lower

-Mtac on backorder with OpticsPlanet (showed "in stock" when I ordered- Grrrrr)

-coupla 4x4 caddies inbound, looking at the ELS belt system & Comp-Tac holster

I've been doing my own "Run'N'Guns", ala NutnFancy, for quite some time with friends & family. Figured I might as well try and play with the big boys.

Thanks for making this a great forum!

-Stick

Hey All,

'Effn new guy here, livin the dream in San Diego. Thought I'd introduce since I finally got around to registering after many moons ghosting the forum.

Ima LEO out of Oceanside, born & raised here. Got military as well as law enforcement experience with all sorts of weapons. Getting my gear together to start competing...

-FN SLP Mk1 off to C-Rums for the carrier mod

-XDM 5.25 9mm out of jail in the next week or so

-Piecing together me rifle- waiting for Stag to make summore 3g uppers so I can slap one on my lower

-Mtac on backorder with OpticsPlanet (showed "in stock" when I ordered- Grrrrr)

-coupla 4x4 caddies inbound, looking at the ELS belt system & Comp-Tac holster

I've been doing my own "Run'N'Guns", ala NutnFancy, for quite some time with friends & family. Figured I might as well try and play with the big boys.

Thanks for making this a great forum!

-Stick

Man, you jumped in BOTH feet! Kiss your extra money goodbye. :devil:

Thank the Lord Almighty! I love to hear of another LEO gearing up to play in the games. It may not be tacticool, but IT WILL make you a better shooter. When in Palm Springs, come out and shoot PSGC. Stock Gun match is first Saturday, and USPSA is third Sunday. LEO are always welcome.

JZ

Man, you jumped in BOTH feet! Kiss your extra money goodbye. :devil:

Thank the Lord Almighty! I love to hear of another LEO gearing up to play in the games. It may not be tacticool, but IT WILL make you a better shooter. When in Palm Springs, come out and shoot PSGC. Stock Gun match is first Saturday, and USPSA is third Sunday. LEO are always welcome.

JZ

Thanks! Yah, my wallet is most definitely thinner, but alot of this stuff is a tax write-off so that helps with the wifey

I will look you guys up, tho in my current position (fetal) weekends are hard to come by.

-Stick

Edited by BigStick