Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P30L for production

freezingduck

I am looking into buying a HK P30L for IPSC production, the P30L is on the approved production list, but here comes my question.

I got a great deal on a V1, but the published trigger weight is 4,5 pounds and the minimum for production division is 5 pounds.

is it still approved since its on the list, or do I have to look for another variant?

Do you recommend the DA/SA instead?

Best Regards

freezingduck

I am looking into buying a HK P30L for IPSC production, the P30L is on the approved production list, but here comes my question.

I got a great deal on a V1, but the published trigger weight is 4,5 pounds and the minimum for production division is 5 pounds.

is it still approved since its on the list, or do I have to look for another variant?

Do you recommend the DA/SA instead?

Best Regards

freezingduck

The 4.5lbs is in SA action, the 5lb min is for DA my friend, you are good to go, enjoy :)

• 2 weeks later...

yup when I was shooting production with a P30LS version 1, it was not on the approved list. I got HK USA's help to get it on the approved list. If your P30L isn't on the list HK USA and the HK Shooting team's will be more than helpfull