Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shot Gun Bolt

spartacuslv

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't understand this system unless im under the influence of Kurt's cider and then it's clear as a bell. Unfortunately I can't drink while shooting So I had a hole cut in my bolt so I could observe things first hand.

ba731464.jpg

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

I still can't understand this system unless im under the influence of Kurt's cider and then it's clear as a bell. Unfortunately I can't drink while shooting So I had a hole cut in my bolt so I could observe things first hand.

ba731464.jpg

Jesse,

What does that bolt weigh now? I still see a few places you could drill and mill :devil:

On a more serious note....do you have any issues with the firing pin retaining pin backing out when that rubber grommet has little to no shoulder to engage?

It's pretty light! I'm ginna run a few thousand rounds through this little guy then put it on an even stricter diet.

Several of my benellis have lost that little rubber grommet and replaced a then a few times but they keep getting chewed up so I quit replacing them and haven't noticed anything adverse occurring.