Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another belt question..

Apparently the Eagle Industries belts are difficult to find right now and they are way behind on production. I'm looking for something similar in that same $30ish price range. I see a million Bianchi's, Blackhawks, and 5.11's that are similar in price. Before I just pick one, does anyone have an endorsement towards one or the other?

Bianchi and Blackhawk both make good products. I prefer Crye Precision, they stand out from the rest.

I read your three gun belt question post earlier. I put a recommendation on it for either a CR Speed or a DAA belt. There are alot of advantages to a velcro belt that you don't get in a buckle duty type belt. Especially in competitive shooting. Being able to change out belts for 3 gun is faster, no belt keepers, no adjusting at the buckle for the 2lbs you gained or lost over the last couple weeks. Not to mention they are 1.5" instead of 2". And you get extra room for another shell caddy at the front where your buckle would be.

Edited by lee blackman

Alright, alright! I did some research, read some reviews, and found some you tube footage of the CR belt. I'm sold. I found it for only $20 more than I was going to spend anyways. I'll end up using it for 3 gun, IDPA, and USPSA - so it will get it's use.

Thanks again for the input.