Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AA #2 usage with RCBS ChargeMaster question?

p5200

Has anyone using a RCBS ChargeMaster 1500 or similar dispenser/scale combination had the same problems using this powder as they had using TiteGroup? Just curious since I have some and don't even want to pour any in the hopper if, it's just going to start eating the plastic even more. I also have some Win 231 I thought about using. Thanks! :cheers:

Has anyone using a RCBS ChargeMaster 1500 or similar dispenser/scale combination had the same problems using this powder as they had using TiteGroup? Just curious since I have some and don't even want to pour any in the hopper if, it's just going to start eating the plastic even more. I also have some Win 231 I thought about using. Thanks! :cheers:

Been Loading AA#2 for years. No attack on the plastic (RCBS/Redding)AA#2 is also the most accurate powder in both my Glock 34 and my XD 9 Tac. Didn't like anything about Titegroup.

Having said that, I don't leave any powder in my measures when I'm not loading. :cheers:

I have NO problem with AA2.

TiteGroup and Power Pistol, or at least the cans I have, stick to the plastic (not a static problem) and both clump up and do not meter or feed well. Too bad PP, at least, is also an accurate powder (unlike TG, in my guns).

AA2 is pretty much my go-to powder for almost everything involving accurate target loads.