Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Madison, WI Pistol Ranges

Hello people, my wife and I are visiting her parents in Madison, WI April 2nd - 4th. The next weekend is the Battle in the Bluegrass. I really need some trigger time on either the 3rd or 4th. Not just shooting, but drawing from a holster. Is there a range anywhere close that I can use? I checked the USPSA web site, and all the close ones looked like Skeet and Trap only.

Any ideas?

A.T.

I live East of Madison. Sun Prairie has a new Gander Mountain with a large indoor range. I have not shot there and do not know their rules.

Deerfield Pistol deerfieldpistol.com is not far and has a basement range with five shooting spots.

Hello people, my wife and I are visiting her parents in Madison, WI April 2nd - 4th. The next weekend is the Battle in the Bluegrass. I really need some trigger time on either the 3rd or 4th. Not just shooting, but drawing from a holster. Is there a range anywhere close that I can use? I checked the USPSA web site, and all the close ones looked like Skeet and Trap only.

I live East of Madison. Sun Prairie has a new Gander Mountain with a large indoor range. I have not shot there and do not know their rules.

Deerfield Pistol deerfieldpistol.com is not far and has a basement range with five shooting spots.

I appreciate you taking the time to post this, but I don't think they will allow me to use a holster and timer. I'll just do a lot of dry firing.