Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slide-lock reload while moving and shooting

Therealkoop

Recently shot a practice round where if you were shooting SSP (10+1 rounds) you would always hit slide lock while moving and shooting.

6 rounds on first target, move to cover. 2 rounds on 2 targets. While moving right to left, 2 rounds on one target. So basically you only have one round for that 2 round minimum target. Unless you dumped your 11th round, or reloaded with retention, you are going into slide lock.

My question is this, is it okay at that point to reload while still moving right to left and re-engage the target? Or must you continue and reload when behind cover and re-engage for the 2nd shot?

EDIT: Sorry I didnt see the "rules" subforum, please move if able.

Edited by Therealkoop

Recently shot a practice round where if you were shooting SSP (10+1 rounds) you would always hit slide lock while moving and shooting.

6 rounds on first target, move to cover. 2 rounds on 2 targets. While moving right to left, 2 rounds on one target. So basically you only have one round for that 2 round minimum target. Unless you dumped your 11th round, or reloaded with retention, you are going into slide lock.

My question is this, is it okay at that point to reload while still moving right to left and re-engage the target? Or must you continue and reload when behind cover and re-engage for the 2nd shot?

EDIT: Sorry I didnt see the "rules" subforum, please move if able.

All reloads must be performed while behind cover.

Edited by StanN