Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gold Team 9mm replacement barrel/comp

staudacher

Ok, for 9mm major this thing has way too many holes in the barrel and not enough of a comp. Is there any way to replace the V12 barrel/comp setup with a more standard barrel/comp setup without essentially replacing most of the gun?

• 2 weeks later...

As the proud (I think) owner of a 9mm V12 Eric,I was wondering what kind of issues you're having.Are the 9 V12s not so good?I've just started playing with mine using 124s with HS-6,AutoComp,and Power Pistol.This is the first Open blaster I've owned,so I'm not even sure what to expect.It seems to be OK so far though.-Mike

As the proud (I think) owner of a 9mm V12 Eric,I was wondering what kind of issues you're having.Are the 9 V12s not so good?I've just started playing with mine using 124s with HS-6,AutoComp,and Power Pistol.This is the first Open blaster I've owned,so I'm not even sure what to expect.It seems to be OK so far though.-Mike

With all the holes in the barrel and the small comp I haven't been ableto come up with a 9mm Major load that makes enough gas to make for a smooth shooting gun.

With all the holes in the barrel and the small comp I haven't been ableto come up with a 9mm Major load that makes enough gas to make for a smooth shooting gun.

That's interesting.Would you care to share what powder and bullet combos you've tried?If it's looking like I'd just be wasting my time with 9mm,I might just have mine reamed out to .38 SC and be done with it.-Mike