Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 21 for open?

Dlsvt

It was not one of my better ideas. Best I could get with a Taylor Freelance was 18. Ejecting brass beat the Optima to death. Lightweight bullets was a relative term. Unless you are a masochist stick with the 34.

Def go with the 34, or if youre dead set on having a no doubt major round....a G22 would be a better bet. Hard to beat the rounds capacity you'll get running a 9, though.

Is this a 22 in your pic?

Def go with the 34, or if youre dead set on having a no doubt major round....a G22 would be a better bet. Hard to beat the rounds capacity you'll get running a 9, though.

Is this a 22 in your pic?

Yes Sir it is. AND....I'm thinking about putting the upper on the 'for sale' block since my new upper just came in.....

Won't dance around it, but yeah, there's been a few issues with ejecktions. They have a tendency to hit my c-more mpunt and get stuck as the slide moves into battery. I'm thinking of shaving down the aluminum for more clearance since I've already shaved down the ejection port and will be installing an extended ejector this week as well.

I started with a 35 and wanted to make it an open gun. I was warned about that. Didn't know if it were true or not. I hope you get it worked out. Have you ever talked to the guy at Sjc about it?

Won't dance around it, but yeah, there's been a few issues with ejecktions. They have a tendency to hit my c-more mpunt and get stuck as the slide moves into battery. I'm thinking of shaving down the aluminum for more clearance since I've already shaved down the ejection port and will be installing an extended ejector this week as well.

Let me know how this works as I am still getting about 1 in 100 with my G24.

In all honesty, I had a 9mm major upper built and plan tp shoot that exclusively. I talked with a buddy who also shoots with an SJC and we worked things out by using a jewelers file and taking some material off of the mount next to the ejection port. Ran 500 rounds through it yesterday and 300 rounds of 9 today with not a single problem.