Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from Utah

Mustafa

Hey all!

I have been shooting long range precision for a few years with a little bit of pistol and carbine thrown in, but I've recently decided to start working more on my handgun skills. Ran across this forum and liked what I saw! Looks like there are a lot of good shooters with a ton of good info to share! Look forward to learning a lot here!

Also, if anyone knows some good pistol competitions in the Salt Lake area, I'd love to start meeting people and competing! Currently, I've only done the Bountiful bowling pin shoots on Tuesday night. I'm looking for more tactical competitions. Also wouldn't mind multi-gun...

Thanks!

Welcome. Go to the below-linked website for shooting in Utah. There are good ones, especially SLPSA at Lee Kay Center in west SLC.

http://www.utahshooters.org/index.php

Hey all!

I have been shooting long range precision for a few years with a little bit of pistol and carbine thrown in, but I've recently decided to start working more on my handgun skills. Ran across this forum and liked what I saw! Looks like there are a lot of good shooters with a ton of good info to share! Look forward to learning a lot here!

Also, if anyone knows some good pistol competitions in the Salt Lake area, I'd love to start meeting people and competing! Currently, I've only done the Bountiful bowling pin shoots on Tuesday night. I'm looking for more tactical competitions. Also wouldn't mind multi-gun...

Thanks!

Thanks! I'll try to make the next Saturday match! I know there is a ton of shooting around here, but finding all the different organizations is tough!

Much obliged for the help!

Welcome. Go to the below-linked website for shooting in Utah. There are good ones, especially SLPSA at Lee Kay Center in west SLC.

Woohoo! Just finished my first match and it was an all qualifiers USPSA match! Wow that was fun! I suck! But it was FUN! We had about probably a 20 mph wind from behind with gusts at least into the 30s! Got some serious sandblasting...

Can't wait to really get into this. Gotta go sign up for USPSA now...

Looking forward to learning more and starting my journey to non-sucky shooting!