Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Johnson 3-Gun at Rocky Mountain 2012

Yesterday was an awesome match. Thanks Denise and JJ for all the hard work throughout the year. I wish we didn't have to wait that long for the next match, but it gives us time to practice. It was a looong day and I'm sure everyone had a blast. We need some videos to post up for others to see. I didn't think of taking any until I was driving home. A vid cam might just be the next addition to my 3 gun gear.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to congratulate Sean, JJ, Mike P, Doc and Craig for winning their divisions yesterday! Way to go!

I had a thought on the drive home...might be finagling a practice match about a month or less before Superstition if we have enough help and interest...It's just a thought rolling around in my head! Less natural terrain stages and more practice for superstition and other matches...hard core long rifle from different positions, loading drill stage and maybe a stage shot twice with pistol, twice with rifle to figure out whether close-running or far-less positions is better for each of us...thoughts?????

Thanks again to our core group!!! You're very appreciated!!!!

We're glad everyone had a good time. We may be leaning toward just the 4 bigger stages for next year's matches...maybe not quite that long!! :surprise:

Thanks again,

Denise

• 1 month later...

Probable schedule for 2013:

March 16 - skill builder match ( plan is 16 short, skills building stages)

March 30 - RO class

March 31 - 4-5 stage match

April 20 - 4-5 stage match

June 2 - 4-5 stage match

September 8 - 4-5 stage match

October 5 - 4-5 stage match

Check out: http://home.earthlink.net/~johnson3gun/

See you at the range! :rolleyes: