Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need some help match video

Mat Price

Matt,

Are you getting two good sight pictures or just double tapping?

The reason that I ask is that in the video where you were shooting the spartan, your first run sounded like an open run.....as it relates to splits. The second run was way slower. My guess is that you were double tapping just like you do your open gun, you found one hit on paper or one hit and a delta and realized that you needed to slow it down a bit. Also, there isn't much difference in your splits on close targets vs far targets.

Pros' splits would like yours, only they are seeing two distinct sight pictures with each shot.

One more thing, you and Bo stop with the circle jerking.

Matt,

Are you getting two good sight pictures or just double tapping?

The reason that I ask is that in the video where you were shooting the spartan, your first run sounded like an open run.....as it relates to splits. The second run was way slower. My guess is that you were double tapping just like you do your open gun, you found one hit on paper or one hit and a delta and realized that you needed to slow it down a bit. Also, there isn't much difference in your splits on close targets vs far targets.

Pros' splits would like yours, only they are seeing two distinct sight pictures with each shot.

One more thing, you and Bo stop with the circle jerking.

With my open gun yes. I shot 94% last match 81 a 2 b 23 c 2 d and 0 mikes. 0 no shoots. The video with the spartan I realized I was just using the front sight on the first run. The second run I was using the rear sight. When I fire my second shot I pull the trigger as soon as I can relate my dot to the target I could be just a flash but I see the dot on target ever single shot and call them.

Great stuff! You're starting to get it. It takes time to accelerate and decelerate. The more shooting you do during this period the better your overall times will be. You and I will never be explosive guys, but I can tell that you are trying to put some gusto into your movement. Good job! Keep up the learning curve.

• 3 weeks later...