Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio Airsofts are here

Maksim

Just got mine last night. This thing is nice. Really good quality and much more accurate than I was expecting. Only thing id like to see improved is trigger quality. I'm going to keep looking for a how to on messing with the trigger. I know guys using sti replicas can do it, but not sure if this one can.

Sadly it won't fit in my daa racemaster either. The front of the trigger guard is too wide. I'm going to need to take some material off to get it to fit.

I'm really looking forward to doing some drill with it and see how much it helps in a match.

• 2 weeks later...

This looks fun. Only one question I can't seem to find the answer to, how many shots per CO2 cartridge?

Thanks

BT

p.s. I do see in post #9 estamate of 100-150 shots per cartridge, is this what you guys are seeing? I saw a youtube that some guy staited he wasn't getting more then 2 mags worth (less then 36 rounds!!!)????

Edited by BT Sniper

that could be possible. I have one mag that works good,..and another that is going to the trash bin soon. I got it working for a while, but now is not working at all. Too much pressure for the seal inside the valve...

I have not heard back again from Cybergun...they basically fluffed me off. I would estimate around 100-140 per co2.