Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The most important thing in 3 gun about a holster is RETENTION. Playing this game we have the opportunity to knock it out or bounce it out going into different positions and running.

Pick one that will keep your gun on you no matter what you do. I use a serpa and a bladetech with a hood.

Lots of options out there but make shure it wont come loose. My 2cents :cheers:

If you can afford to be without the pistol for a little bit and can ship it to me I can make you a kydex molded directly to your pistol with a dropped and offset attachment to the belt with a Teklok and you will be able to adjust the cant of the pistol to your preferences.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

If you can afford to be without the pistol for a little bit and can ship it to me I can make you a kydex molded directly to your pistol with a dropped and offset attachment to the belt with a Teklok and you will be able to adjust the cant of the pistol to your preferences.

Guys like you are what make this sport so great. People are always willing to help other shooters out.

Pat

Guys like you are what make this sport so great. People are always willing to help other shooters out.

Pat

I can't afford to make it completely free of charge but minimal pricing will deffinately be in effect. If I can get my name out there and the stuff I am capable of producing it will help.

Pat

I can't afford to make it completely free of charge but minimal pricing will deffinately be in effect. If I can get my name out there and the stuff I am capable of producing it will help.

I gotta agree with the others.

Really Good Stuff...! cheers.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I am on the hunt for a holster for 3gun. I have a new walther ppq 40. I found a leather desantis speed scabbard. Will this work for 3 gun?

Thank you

Open top Safariland ALS is an awesome choice. Quick and will never leave the holster til you want it to.