Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Purchase Program

atbarr

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

I signed up for GSSF primarily for the discount, but cannot find a dealer that will sell me one using my coupon for the life of me. I've found dealers that say they participate in the program, but haven't been able to find one yet that tells me they have anything in stock. In December/January, I was always told that distributor inventories are really low because shot show was coming up, and now I'm being told that they just don't have anything. Are you supposed to be able to order the pistol using the coupon, or just hope that eventually a G34, 35, or 17 shows up somewhere? Most shops I've talked to have gladly talked about the GSSF program, then told me they had nothing with no idea when any would come in, then tried to sell me a regular one at full retail. Any pointers would be really appreciated.

Hey all,

I signed up for GSSF primarily for the discount, but cannot find a dealer that will sell me one using my coupon for the life of me. I've found dealers that say they participate in the program, but haven't been able to find one yet that tells me they have anything in stock. In December/January, I was always told that distributor inventories are really low because shot show was coming up, and now I'm being told that they just don't have anything. Are you supposed to be able to order the pistol using the coupon, or just hope that eventually a G34, 35, or 17 shows up somewhere? Most shops I've talked to have gladly talked about the GSSF program, then told me they had nothing with no idea when any would come in, then tried to sell me a regular one at full retail. Any pointers would be really appreciated.

Did you check with Bud's?