Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warner Robins, GA carpool

I am new in town and would like to split the cost of gas. Are there any USPSA shooters in Warner Robins, GA that would like to carpool to monthly club matches? So far I've been to East Alabama and Pinetucky. I hope to go to South River this Sunday.

343, glad you made the trip to Pinetucky. I very much enjoyed watching you wring that six shooter out left handed. Hope you can find someone heading for SouthRiver, it will definitely be worth the ride.

You may want to investigate matches at Griffin as well. It may even be a little bit closer to your current location.

Keep in mind our February match at Pinetucky will be an intro class to USPSA and not a regular match.I would hate for you to ride across the state and not find a regular match event taking place.

343, glad you made the trip to Pinetucky. I very much enjoyed watching you wring that six shooter out left handed. Hope you can find someone heading for SouthRiver, it will definitely be worth the ride.

You may want to investigate matches at Griffin as well. It may even be a little bit closer to your current location.

Keep in mind our February match at Pinetucky will be an intro class to USPSA and not a regular match.I would hate for you to ride across the state and not find a regular match event taking place.

Thanks for the hospitality. I enjoyed shooting with all the folks there.

Good luck - I just left Warner Robins and moved to Canton, GA. Hope to cross paths at a match somewhere.

That sounds good. I'm easy to spot just look for the short, fat, good looking, left handed revolver shooter. You never see two of these in the same match. :lol: