Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New USPSA Club in Blakely,GA

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen, some more information about this weekend's match...

I will have 6 stages set up, totaling apprx 175rds. I will be down at AIM this week (probably Wednesday), and will be finalizing/confirming stage designs. Stage designs will be emailed out before the weekend. On Saturday, myself and other AIM employees will set up all stages, no assistance requested. We ask for help taking down targets and props once the match is complete.

I have permission to allow any shooters interested to utilize the unknown distance range after the match. Starting at apprx 300yds, there are steel targets as far as you can see. If you are a 3 Gun competitor or long-rifle shooter, this will be a great opportunity to get some good data on your rifle prior to the season kicking off.

By typing Sherman Rd, Blakely, GA in your GPS, you will end up at AIM's front entrance. Signs will be posted to lead you to the pistol complex. Also, you can find a map/directions on AIM's website. I hope to see a lot of shooters on Sunday, we promise to make your day well worth your drive.

Thanks for supporting our match,

Dustin R.

For our first match this Sunday at AIM, I have chosen 5 good stages, and will be designing a 6th while I am out there tomorrow. All will be long courses of fire, we will not have a standards stage or classifier for our first match, I want a lot of lead flying down range! Round count will be 185rds. The area that we will be using for competitions is separate from the bays used for everyday shooting, meaning no tear down will be required from shooters after the match. If anyone wants to shoot certain stages again for fun/extra practice once the match is complete, they are welcome to. Before I leave at the end of the day I will pull down cardboard. I will see if I can get stage diagrams loaded onto this forum right now, if you don't see them plase email me. I can be contacted directly if anyone needs anymore information. dustin.rademacher@gmail.com or 912-704-6994.

- Dustin R.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the match! Expect us to improve each month, and I promise to strive to try to make each match even better than the last. Thank you all for coming out. It's 9;00 and I'm just getting home, won't be able to get through all the score sheets tonight, I'll have results out to everyone no later than tomorrow. - Dustin R.

Started a new post in the multi-gun forum, we are on for a 3 Gun Match on 1 April! Please follow that topic for more info. - Dustin R.

CORRECTION, I scolled to the wrong week in my phone calendar, I blame my fat thumbs. Match will ne next weekend, 25 MAR!!! I apologize.

Edited by Rademacher