Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DHL

brandrum

Right there with you. Had an account with them for a very short while. First thing I send (overnight docs), they quote one thing and charge ~20% more. Livid. Account canceled after they refunded the overcharge.

FedEx has awesome rates through USAA, if you can become a USAA member. I think the discount is something like 45% on 1 or 2 day, a little less on the 3 day and 10% on Ground.

Right there with you. Had an account with them for a very short while. First thing I send (overnight docs), they quote one thing and charge ~20% more. Livid. Account canceled after they refunded the overcharge.

FedEx has awesome rates through USAA, if you can become a USAA member. I think the discount is something like 45% on 1 or 2 day, a little less on the 3 day and 10% on Ground.

We are members but I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. I'm going to be shipping a ton of guitar and gun stuff soon.

I once purchased a $4,000 lens and had it shipped with insurance. I did not realize that it was being shipped by DHL. The DHL driver dumped the box on the porch and did not bother with a signature. I will never use DHL.