Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from the Caribbean

PrinC

Hi guys n gals. I am a manager of an educational institution in one of the Caribbean islands and have a passion for guns and sport shooting. I am presently the Vice President responsible for Sport Shooting in our local club. However, this can change shortly as our Annual General Meeting and elections are due in a few weeks.We had a number of Sport shooting competitions for the last year, including an All Steel Shooting Competition and the recently held World Pistol Championship last month. I own a G35 for sporting and intend to add some mods on it to get it at its best.

Hi guys n gals. I am a manager of an educational institution in one of the Caribbean islands and have a passion for guns and sport shooting. I am presently the Vice President responsible for Sport Shooting in our local club. However, this can change shortly as our Annual General Meeting and elections are due in a few weeks.We had a number of Sport shooting competitions for the last year, including an All Steel Shooting Competition and the recently held World Pistol Championship last month. I own a G35 for sporting and intend to add some mods on it to get it at its best.

Welcome!

If you get a chance the Columbus Cup is the big regional IPSC Level III match for Central America and some of the Caribbean. It was on Aruba & Curacao the last two years, while this year is the 10th anniversary and it will be in Guatemala: http://www.ipscguatemala.org/Table/Copa-Columbus/