• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE REMINDER:

Texas State Carbine Championship

February 12, Corpus Christi Tx.

If you have not sent in your Texas State Carbine Championship entry as

yet you need to do so. The match is a only 2 WEEKS away. This is the

first TSCC at our new quarters on the CCP&RC grounds. With a prize

table of at least 4 Carbine uppers, 3 pistols & other goody's. Se you February 12 on the range.

Don Critari

Coastal Bend CHOOTERS

UPDATE REMINDER:

Texas State Carbine Championship

February 12, Corpus Christi Tx.

If you have not sent in your Texas State Carbine Championship entry as

yet you need to do so. The match is a only 1 WEEK away. This is the

first TSCC at our new quarters on the CCP&RC grounds. With a prize

table of at least NOW 5 Carbine uppers, 3 pistols & other goody's. Se you February 12 on the range.

Don Critari

Coastal Bend CHOOTERS, HOSTING THE "TEXAS STATE CARBINE CHAMPIONSHIP" ON 2/12/2012

WE HAVE JUST ADDED ANOTHER CARBINE UPPER TO OUR PRIZE TABLE. THAT BRINGS THE TABLE UP TO 5 UPPERS, 3 PISTOLS & OTHER GOODIES. MAKE NO MISTAKE, "WALK IN'S ARE WELCOME"

As of this LATE date it is best to hand carry your TSCC application to the match either Saturday or Sunday. Thanks

Don Critari

Don Critari

Coastal Bend CHOOTERS, HOSTING THE "TEXAS STATE CARBINE CHAMPIONSHIP" ON 2/12/2012

WE HAVE JUST ADDED ANOTHER CARBINE UPPER TO OUR PRIZE TABLE. THAT BRINGS THE TABLE UP TO 5 UPPERS, 3 PISTOLS & OTHER GOODIES. MAKE NO MISTAKE, "WALK IN'S ARE WELCOME"

As of this LATE date it is best to hand carry your TSCC application to the match either Saturday or Sunday. Thanks

Don Critari

Don Critari

Good to hear. We have a group coming up from the RGV and didn't wanna get rained out. I'm bringing extra clothes. :D

Any idea what the round count is? We're cramming 4 people into a Mercury Mountainer and wanna make sure we're bringing enough ammo without bringing a case each.

Looking forward to the match!

THIS IS OUR BIG WEEKEND! WE WANT TO THANK ALL OF OUR SPONSORS FOR THERE HELP & TRUST IN OUR MATCH.

DON CRITARI

CBS PRESIDENT

Good to hear. We have a group coming up from the RGV and didn't wanna get rained out. I'm bringing extra clothes. :D

Any idea what the round count is? We're cramming 4 people into a Mercury Mountainer and wanna make sure we're bringing enough ammo without bringing a case each.

DON, 163 ROUNDS IF YOU DON'T MISS. YOU NEED TO BRING MORE AMMO JUST IN CASE. THANKS

DON

I want to go to this match. Is anybody going from the Austin area? Wondering is I can hitchhike a ride down there.

Does anybody have a van with free candy to offer me?

Seriously. It would be awesome to find a ride.

Thanks

Shane

Edited by Mr Player

DON, 163 ROUNDS IF YOU DON'T MISS. YOU NEED TO BRING MORE AMMO JUST IN CASE. THANKS

DON

The way I shoot? You can bet your hiney I'll be bringing extra ammo. ;)

I want to go to this match. Is anybody going from the Austin area? Wondering is I can hitchhike a ride down there.

Does anybody have a van with free candy to offer me?

Seriously. It would be awesome to find a ride.

Thanks

Shane

Bueller......Bueller.....?