Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

$585 delivered for new Spartan 45

kreativecid

Don't know if this is appropriate or the correct forum, but if anyone is looking for a new 1911 to start gaming with, Bellshire out of Tennessee has the STI Spartan 45 for $585 delivered (they do add 3% for plastic) if you buy direct. I have no affiliation with the business. And online reviews are overwhelmingly positive....even if their website is straight-up hokey.

Bellshireguns

3837 Dickerson Pike

Nashville, TN 37207

Phone 1: 866-293-5629

Phone 2: 615-860-4212

bellshireguns@gmail.com

I'm all for good deals, but several BE Forum Dealers also list that pistol for sale. Not real sure we should be giving free ad space to another online dealer who will undercut the price but has shown no commitment to supporting our community of competitive shooters.

I'm all for good deals, but several BE Forum Dealers also list that pistol for sale. Not real sure we should be giving free ad space to another online dealer who will undercut the price but has shown no commitment to supporting our community of competitive shooters.

Another way A good way of saying there should be other considerations besides "purely" the pricing.wink.gif