Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grip reshaping and resizing in in limited

bpipe95

I did search here and on the USPSA site. I must have missed finding the definitive answer.

Now I realize that if I were to shoot this gun in a limited class I would be scored with minor and that would put me at a disadvantage points wise. But to be honest I really don't care about being ranked by USPSA I just want to get more trigger time while under pressure/under a timer.

So my question is, if I have a grip reduction/re-couture done to my G34 will it still fit into a limited class? I just don't want to be put into open for making the gun fit my hand better.

Thanks!

I did search here and on the USPSA site. I must have missed finding the definitive answer.

Now I realize that if I were to shoot this gun in a limited class I would be scored with minor and that would put me at a disadvantage points wise. But to be honest I really don't care about being ranked by USPSA I just want to get more trigger time while under pressure/under a timer.

So my question is, if I have a grip reduction/re-couture done to my G34 will it still fit into a limited class? I just don't want to be put into open for making the gun fit my hand better.

Thanks!

:blink:

If you don't care why would it matter?

Anyway... I agree with Dan. Most people catch the competitive bug pretty quickly. It's not fun getting your a** handed to you every first and third Sunday (or whenever your club shoots).

Either way, good luck and have fun :cheers:

call me mental or just strange but...

The one item I HATE about this whole thing is the major/minor gimmick. I don't feel that you should be able to shoot sloppy just due to shooting a larger/hotter round. This is why I love outlaw 3gun and why it will be my main focus. Run what ya brung and hope your brung enough.

I understand that it is a game and the major/minor thing is just another part of the game, but I just don't agree with it.

Some call me crazy. lol

Thanks for the answers guys!