Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dry Fire Tune Up Classes

Steve Anderson

Shooters,

Now that I've shaken the rust off nicely, I'm ready to offer some off-season dry fire tuneup sessions here at the house. Some of you may remember the "benefit" we did for my dog Smokey, and there seemed to be some interest in doing more of them. Here's what will be covered:

Stance

Grip

Draw

Turn and Draw

Strong Hand/Weak Hand Draw

Transitions

Swingers (I have a dry fire swinger that will solve your swinger issues!)

Shooting on the Move

Entries/Exits

Practice schedules

Strength/Weakness analysis

Stage Visualization

Mental Game

Goals

Cost will be $75 for at least 2 hours and they will likely go longer.

PM me or email steve@andersonshooting.com for info and scheduling. I can do most weekends and some weekday evenings. I'd prefer the sessions to be one on one, but could take two at a time if that's preferred. I'm in Grove city, Ohio about 15 minutes south of Columbus.

If you're ready for sub-second draws and reloads and/or want to move up in class very quickly, I guarantee that can happen for you.

Thanks!

Edited by Steve Anderson

• 4 weeks later...

I took steve's dry fire class last night with a buddy of mine. This was undoubtedly the best money I've invested in this sport to date! In our initial emails steve said to allow 2 hours. 4.5 hours after arriving we were leaving! 3.5 hours were spent dry firing and it felt like an hour. We started with a brief discussion on where we currently stood, current regimen and future goals and how we were going to reach those future goals.

After that it was off to the basement! We worked our way through the Refinement & Repetition book while Steve analyzed our technique and offered much insight and helpful suggestions and tweaks. A couple of small suggestions by Steve immediately shaved tenths off my draw and surrender draw!

If you are looking to improve and are looking to kick-start your dry fire practice invest some time with Steve. You won't regret it!

I might add that I'm currently a 'C' class production shooter. I began shooting this past April with virtually no prior shooting experience. I'm currently knocking on the door to 'B' with a 2012 goal of making 'A'.

Thanks again Steve! I will definitely return for more sessions. I look forward to shooting with you this year.

I would have posted sooner after spending some time with Steve last week...but I've been busy dry firing!!!

The time EK and I spent with Steve last week was exceptional. Steve is an intelligent, goal-oriented individual that brings a ton of experience and insight and puts them to use for your benefit. The feedback and suggestions he offered were spot on. I would highly recommend Steve to anyone who is serious about this sport and wants to achieve their goals.

I had been working with Steve's first book off and on for the past 8 months and spending time with him has completely reinvigorated my dry fire practice and added more meaning to it.

Thanks, Steve.

So I took Steve's class a couple weeks ago. Immediately we/he found some areas that were "lagging" to say the least. When he does find a problem, he will take the time to show you what your doing wrong and what you need to do to fix it.

I had some mental blocks on my turn and draws that were pointed out and remedied pretty quick and with some practice at home I'm quite confident with them now.

Across the board all of my times have came down dramatically. Turn and draw, box to box, strong hand to weak hand is all better.

If your ready to to take your game to the next level, do yourself a favor and spend the 75 bucks. I have been chasing my tail for a good while and Steve helped with everything in a matter of a couple hours. Thanks Tad Hardbarger.

Edited by southernohioboy