Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vanek trigger housing pre travel/overtravel

stoked4AA

I like the ghost rocket that I tried on a friends gun but I would like less pre-travel on my G34.

Any experience with this vanek trigger housing? How much pre-travel can you remove with this part before altering the trigger bar?

I was thinking of polishing all stock parts on G34 changing the springs; 6lb trigger, 4 or 4.5 lb striker, standard ghost connector, and Vanek housing with pretravel/overtravel.

Is the standard ghost connector a good choice in this application?

Thanks

I like the ghost rocket that I tried on a friends gun but I would like less pre-travel on my G34.

Any experience with this vanek trigger housing? How much pre-travel can you remove with this part before altering the trigger bar?

I was thinking of polishing all stock parts on G34 changing the springs; 6lb trigger, 4 or 4.5 lb striker, standard ghost connector, and Vanek housing with pretravel/overtravel.

Is the standard ghost connector a good choice in this application?

Thanks

Is this pistol used for a practical game (USPSA/IDPA/etc)? If so, I don't think you can remove the pre-travel for production (USPSA) and stock service pistol (IDPA) divisions. Could someone confirm that?

Gun is for 3-gun with federal primers. I believe that it would be good for IDPA ESP, limited, and limited 10.

Would it be legal for production if I don't alter trigger bar? good question... anyone know?

I just want it for 3-gun.

How well does this housing work?

Edited by stoked4AA