Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

which would you rather shoot in IPSC Prod?

Xander

CZ Shadow all the way. Just can't beat the the trigger, ergonomics, or accuracy.

The people that complain about 2 different trigger pulls were probably the same ones eating crayons in pre-school. ;)

I ate nails. And, crapped excellence! devil.gifroflol.gif

I'll take the Glock.

Does the manual safety on the CZ get in the way or slow things down at all? One of the things I like the most about the Glocks (and XD's) is the lack of a manual safety.

mine got in my way, the safety jabbed the pad of my support hand when tring to hold it very high. i have since swapped out to the reg. sp01 safeties and it is much better. I may still go down to the thin thin ones they sell now. then ill be 130 bucks into just fricking safeties ouch! One thing i did to prevent accidental engaging the safety before i when smallet was to strech out the safty detent spring so that it put an absurd amount of tension on the saftey. once i did that i enaged it only once to see if it worked, now it waits for a gear inspection at a major and thats it.

The CZ is a better pistol for production. There is no doubt. It has better muzzle control, accuracy, and single action trigger pull. There is a reason it has won the IPSC World Shoot in production for so many years running, and it's not because there haven't been enough Glocks competing against it.