Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which Geiselle?

bgary

I've got several JP triggers, but want to try a Gieselle. Problem is, there are so many different versions I don't know how to choose.

Which is the "nicest" trigger for what we do? Is it the "super dynamic 3-gun" or the "match rifle adjustable" or....?

I don't like an adjustable trigger in an action gun. I went SD3G cause I picked it up off a prize table.

An adjustable in a precision gun, sure.

With that being said, the only thing I wish the SD3G had was an over travel stop. I'm thinking I may drill and tap my lower to put a set screw in the lower for an over travel stop. A lower is cheaper to modify than a trigger.

I have heard of guys having a little dab of weld put on the trigger and filing to the point they want it.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

I've got several JP triggers, but want to try a Gieselle. Problem is, there are so many different versions I don't know how to choose.

Which is the "nicest" trigger for what we do? Is it the "super dynamic 3-gun" or the "match rifle adjustable" or....?

I have two different version of the adjustable match Geisselle trigger I have also tried the non adjustable two stage and I also own the three gun trigger. My favorate for the game is the three gun trigger. Very postive reset and very easy to shoot fast with while still easy to shoot accurately with at distance.

Pat