Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sirveyr's Field Notes

sirveyr

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my latest SS adventure. I had a fairly decent match and took HOA SS and finished 7th out of everyone. I had one mike for the day. As per usual, it was on a target that was way too close to miss. I could've asked for the overlay. :rolleyes: Just kidding, I am not one of those guys. I know that I missed it.

I am still having some trouble with my foot work. I tend to power into positions instead of easing into them.

I am really enjoying SS and the stage break down that comes with the division. This match was a lot of fun and was fun to dissect the stages.

One of the things that sticks with me is the last stage in the video. I can recall every single sight picture and see the scratches on my mag well from every reload on that run. The run wasn't incredible, but the feeling was. I am excited to string together an entire match of runs like that.

• 1 month later...

This was a rough match for me. I have no idea what the hell was going on in my head for "that one stage". Just watch and you'll find it quite easily. :lol: It was a case of moving too fast, manipulating the trigger too slow and then just having my brain shut off. Ugh.

I had a rough start to the day with some gun/ammo issues, bad foot work and a little too much tension on a certain hoser classifie, but I pulled it together after that. Once I decided to relax and let my sights control the speed, things went much smoother.

I managed to get through the match with only a few deltas, zero mikes and zero NS.

I was pleased with my reloads...except for that POS one on Can You Count. Ugh. <_<

I was VERY unprepared for this match. Due to work and travel, I was unable to get any practices in before the match. It was very apparent! All things considered, I think I turned in an acceptable performance. Edited by sirveyr