Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SVI Steel grip in what Kydex Holster?

GuyC

I am looking for a kydex holster that will accommodate a 6" gun with a SV steel grip. Can I order a regular STI/SV 6" blade tech, or is the SV steel grip trigger guard a different size?

I guess if someone has a holster for a Edge and happens to have a SVI with a steel grip can you try to holster it in the regular STI blade tech holster. If it works for that it should work for my application.

Any help is appreciated.

Hello: The Blade Tech for a 6" STI with a full length dust cover will hold just about any pistol. Sean at Power factor Shooting may be able to help you on that one. I have even used it for a Glock 34. I am not sure if Ready Tactical make one as well. You could check with Chris Patty(CPWSA) for that one. Thanks, Eric

Edited by Aircooled6racer

Hello: The Blade Tech for a 6" STI with a full length dust cover will hold just about any pistol. Sean at Power factor Shooting may be able to help you on that one. I have even used it for a Glock 34. I am not sure if Ready Tactical make one as well. You could check with Chris Patty(CPWSA) for that one. Thanks, Eric

Thanks for the reply. My main concern is the SV trigger guard fitting in the footprint of the STI trigger guard.

The Blade-Tech holster mentioned above should work for you, even with the slightl different trigger guard. I have shot a friends metal grip SVI from my blade tech holster with only a minor adjustment to the top retention screw.