Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

gold team comped barrel

tangiltows

according to eaa, 9mm gold team guns are on about a 4 month waiting list. question, does anyone offer, or want to sell, a non-ported, compted barrel so one could convert a limited to an open gun? tried fitting my wife's 40 cal barrel to my gun - just to see if it would fit- and seems the recoil spring guide rod mite need to be different. input, advise, solutions appreciated. laura&vic

if you look in a EAA catalog they show 2 or 3 different barrels they sell with comps on them and no porting. the only question is if they are a bull barrel. If not then you may have an issue fitting it in a limited slide.

4 month wait? well that answers why none of my dealers can find me one. Are they keeping the guns the same or importing a new version?

when i spoke w/ them they said davidson's may have some, they didn't. eaa suggested getting on a waiting list as the shipment from tanfoglio was 90-120 days out hense my question about the barrel. i cannot see where eaa offers a coned, comped barrel for the limiteds and gold team. don't know if they are being changed around or not. i tend to believe that the 9's are in the greatest demand as there are plenty of 38's 40's and others around.

• 2 weeks later...