Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Headed to El Paso this weekend!

Gonna be in town (10/22/11) to watch my son and the mighty UTEP Miners woop some butt. Unfortunatley the kiddo is in lock down all day saturday for meetings and walkthroughs and such leaving dear ol dad free till 3-4pmish. Anything going on?

There is supposed to be an IDPA match on Saturday at the Fort Bliss Rod and Club starting at 9AM. Set-up starts at 7:30AM. Briefing at 9AM is required to shoot. I take it you are bringing your pistols and ammo. I will supply additional info as it becomes available. As far as I know there aren't any USPSA matches that day.

Edited by The_Vigilante

Don,

There will be a match on Saturday. However, at this point I cannot tell you how many rounds, etc. The Match Director mentioned that it might be a pistol-rifle match. I won't know until this evening when he posts again. Guess you will be leaving or have already left for El Paso as I am writing this. Hopefully you will have your laptop. I will post again this evening when I know more.

We have our Halloween match on the 23rd. It will be a 2 gun match. Shotgun and pistol. Place is Ft. Bliss Rod and Gun Club and time is 9 am. Set up is around 0830. It's not USPSA but it's our IPSC101 match. The purpose of IPSC101 is to provide an introduction to competitive shooting without the stress of competition. It gives one a taste of what you will experience in your first USPSA match. It provides a way to become familiar with the rules and have a whole lot of fun. So come shoot with us this Sunday. Everyone is welcomed.

Oh. Bring your xray vision to help shoot those ghostly pepper poppers.

One last thing for general info. The USPSA match happens on the second Saturday of the month.

Another final thing. If you don't have a shotgun there will be one there to use and if not you can use one of the two I will bring.

Edited by West Texas Granny

Vigilanti,

Thanks again for having me up. It was a blast. Steve has got some great ideas and it was fun watching. Tell ervyone thanks again for trying to loan me gear. Good group of people you've got. Keep me updated and I'll bring my toys up next month. Thanks again.

Granny, I was leaving Sunday morning but thanks for the invite.

Don