Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Match DA/SA ?

Boriqua

See "Trigger Double Action Interrupter" at: http://henningshoots...iggerparts.html

My gut feel, though is that you may have to replace the hammer, and the trigger as well. I think that the stock single action hammer, doesn't have the necessary pin for you to install the interrupter. Let's say you do have the pin, or find one at the hardware store, the next issue would be the single action trigger may not have a long enough stroke for double action.

Edited by Skydiver

It will take a couple of drop in parts, you will need a interupter, a DA hammer and a DA trigger. I would not catagorise the installation as drop in as you have to drive out and reinstal lseveral roll pins of different sizes, but nothing to difficult if you are comfortable with that.

I believe Henning has all the new parts you would need.

you may also be able to get some take out parts Rich at canyon creek.

both are in the vendor tent.

Mike

And the good thing is as best as I could observe with the Tanfoglio's, the pins are not staked.

On my CZ, I tried for about 3 hours trying to drive out the pin that holds the interrupter before giving up and asking a friend to do the installation for me. He was done the next day. I asked him how he got the pin out as he gave the gun back to me. His answer: "I used a bigger hammer." roflol.gif

And the good thing is as best as I could observe with the Tanfoglio's, the pins are not staked.

On my CZ, I tried for about 3 hours trying to drive out the pin that holds the interrupter before giving up and asking a friend to do the installation for me. He was done the next day. I asked him how he got the pin out as he gave the gun back to me. His answer: "I used a bigger hammer." roflol.gif

PM sent Skydiver