Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

World Shoot Video

Steve,

Thank God you didn't use that friggin' Michael Jackson music like in some of your other videos. :wacko:

Hmmm...I noticed that you took (5) shots on that charging target. Thank the dear sweet Lord that you didn't go to slide lock after that. :lol:

Edited by sirveyr

Chad,

That extra round at the charger was the biggest brain fart ever. I almost double brain farted and tac loaded during the up/down target on the left. I thought about it. Then when I did my second tac load it was really slow. Ugh.

And all of this was after I SO'd the stage for the first half a day and thought I had a good plan. So much for the plan.

sdm - I'm not sure. I uploaded it in full HD, maybe that has something to do with it.

Koski

Chad,

That extra round at the charger was the biggest brain fart ever. I almost double brain farted and tac loaded during the up/down target on the left. I thought about it. Then when I did my second tac load it was really slow. Ugh.

And all of this was after I SO'd the stage for the first half a day and thought I had a good plan. So much for the plan.

sdm - I'm not sure. I uploaded it in full HD, maybe that has something to do with it.

Koski

That extra round could've been considered "dumped" if you had gone to slide lock after firing it. :ph34r: You know...according to some on that other forum that we both frequent.

Edited by sirveyr