Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Multigun Staff Needed

mactiger

If any of you can spare the time, Carl Schmidt is in need of NROI certified staff for the multigun. This match is never overstaffed, but this year has presented some special challenges staff-wise. Same deal as for handgun: per diem, double occupancy hotel covered, breakfast, lunch on the range. I believe there is a staff dinner, and you will receive a knife as an appreciation gift. The dates are Thursday, October 20 (Staff meeting at 0800 on the range--there is a multigun rules seminar you can attend and get multigun certified. It starts at 1300 at the hotel on Thursday). Match runs from Friday, Oct. 21 thru Sunday, October 23, with awards and prizes Sunday night at the hotel.

If you or someone you know is interested in getting some Nationals level RO experience, please contact Carl ASAP at cschmidt@smt-net.com.

Also, if you don't mind, please pass this along to all your shooting buddies, forums, etc.

Thanks and best regards,

Troy McManus

If you're an RO, I highly recommend it. I did it last year and actually enjoyed it more and learned more working the Multi-Gun Nationals than I did shooting the Handgun Nationals.

I would have gone to help again this year but just hand what is hopefully the last surgery on my jacked up leg.

If someone would like to go help but the airline cost is too much this late, I have $400 Delta Dollars that I doubt I will be able to use before they expire. If I can transfer those, anyone willing to go help is welcome to use them.

ETA: Just checked, they are transferrable: http://www.delta.com/help/faqs/suspended_travel/index.jsp#dldol

Edited by High Lord Gomer

If you're an RO, I highly recommend it. I did it last year and actually enjoyed it more and learned more working the Multi-Gun Nationals than I did shooting the Handgun Nationals.

I would have gone to help again this year but just hand what is hopefully the last surgery on my jacked up leg.

If someone would like to go help but the airline cost is too much this late, I have $400 Delta Dollars that I doubt I will be able to use before they expire. If I can transfer those, anyone willing to go help is welcome to use them.

ETA: Just checked, they are transferrable: http://www.delta.com/help/faqs/suspended_travel/index.jsp#dldol

That's a very cool offer! On behalf of all 3-Gunners, thank you! :cheers: