Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting a compliment

Mbauer67

The last stage we shot today, was a super fast and close rifle stage. So it was my turn to go first so I stepped up and put down 32 rounds in under 17 seconds with no penalties. When I got done several shooters who are very good shooters, came up to me and shook my hand for shooting a great stage.

I love shooting with suck a great group of people.

I had a great run at a rifle match yesterday, and the RO told me that it was the best he's seen me shoot and if I keep getting better people will have to watch out. The best though was JJ freakin' Racaza handing me my mags and saying nice run at the first stage of Area 7. Calmed the jitters right down, and I shot one of my best majors yet. Getting better and having occasional great stages is what keeps me coming back to this game.

That's fun, eh? My first match a couple weeks ago, I had a fellow shooter, a LEO shooting Glock, told me not to ever get a Glock. Reason: he didn't want to shoot against me in a Glock Federation match :)

True or not, it's great as a newbie to get some positive re-enforcement after shelling out a couple grand to start in this sport. I would love to run into JJ, Maggie, Athena, or any of the major shooters in the sport!

Great job on the fast shooting!

Erich

Edited by ErichF