Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Palmetto State Armory Barrels?

Tim/GA

Anyone have experience with Palmetto State Armory's barrels? I have been looking for a 16" mid length gas barrel to finish a 3-gun build. They have a stainless with Wylde chamber, 1 in 8" twist, target crown and threaded muzzle. Just have not heard anything about their barrels and did notsee much in a search.

Thanks

Edited by Tim/GA

Looks about like the same specs as the Nordic Components Wilson Barrel 16" mid gas barrel. Same price as well. Probably be fine either way. I don't have the PSA but I do really like my Nordic and mine does sub MOA. Nordic customer service was above and beyond as well.

i just bought one, and during my research before my purchase, i found a few sites that stated they are wilson barrels.

I have been trying to find out if they are indeed wilson barrels. If you find out any more info please post it up.

Thanks!

supposedly PSA said it on their faceboook page, but im having a hard time finding it.

jesh, i just spent 30mins and found a few decent links.....

As a new member, you do not yet have enough posts to have a links in your posts.

I asked them on their FB page and did not get a response. If you find any good links shoot them to me via PM please.

Hmmmm. A company that is hard to get an answer or response from about "their" product or you could just buy the "same" Wilson barrel for the same price from a company(Nordic Components, which supports Benos.com) that freely gives the information you are wanting. You could have already had it in your hands by now.

Here is a link to a thread which will give you an idea on the Nordic/Wilson barrel accuracy.

Thanks for the info guys. Like was said above, Nordic is out of stock and also they specifically say that their barrel does not have the M4 feedramp cuts. The upper I am using is cut for those anyway. Went ahead and ordered from PSA, hope to have it soon.