Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Documentary of my company in Afghanistan

cworks

The link didn't take me to a specific video. Can someone point me in the right direction?

They changed it, but the whole thing is one You tube now. Just type bomb hunters Afghanistan... maybe this like will work ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvDahFg6pBA

Thank you for the tip. I did see the show being advertised on TV and now have the DVR set to record it.

Thank you for your service...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

SGT Works... I finally got to a location where I had enough bandwidth to buffer all three youtube clips of your documentary :D

Just got done watching it and must say it's put together very well. Nice job BTW when they interviewed you! You're a Pro :) Anyways, just wanted to pass that along man. I've sent the link out to my friends to check out as well.

The job you guys do as route clearance is awesome and I thank you for doing what you do Brother. Stay safe.

V/R,

Chris

SGT Works... I finally got to a location where I had enough bandwidth to buffer all three youtube clips of your documentary :D

Just got done watching it and must say it's put together very well. Nice job BTW when they interviewed you! You're a Pro :) Anyways, just wanted to pass that along man. I've sent the link out to my friends to check out as well.

The job you guys do as route clearance is awesome and I thank you for doing what you do Brother. Stay safe.

V/R,

Chris

Glad you liked it!

Thanks for posting this, most, if not all of the shooters on this site, support and respect the military and the guys & gals who serve, I'm sure they love to see this kind of stuff and there is not that much of this posted here as far as I have seen.

Stay safe,

MSG Q

I know this is not related to anything on this forum, but i am a beginner and i'm in the video. That has to count for something..right? Anyway, this is my job and im proud of it!!!

http://channel.natio...Videos/10919_00

I'm SGT Works in the video

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies! The full video should air on National Geographic sometime in the next couple of months. Keep an eye out for it

forgive me but do i search under 10919_00 ? if so I didn't find anything :(

found it on utube :) thanks

Edited by neohiobiker

found it on you tube : My interest in your work is very personal YOU guys saved my Kid with your work. they were following you by chance. You guys took the blast instead of 10th mountain

Thank you for your service and dedication

our thought philosophy was we are either going to find the IED's or have them blow up on us. We have the best vehicles and they can take blasts better than any others out there. So we were going to find em or get blow up. Either way the route was going to be clear after we rolled through