Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SVI Trigger Shoe on STI Bow: Pre-Modded

JaeOne3345

I just sealed the deal on my first 2011. Yup, cheating on my Glock. Poor girl.

I have read the threads on how to put an SVI shoe on an STI bow, but I am wondering if anyone knows of a shop/someone/smith who offers a new modified unit as described, ready to ship/sell?

If not I plan to buy a spare SVI and STI set up and try to tackle it myself, but I figured someone may offer these ready to go.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to add this is for the ITS trigger system so I can experiment with different trigger pad lengths/shapes.

Edited by JaeOne3345

IIRC, you might have to make the slot (width) in the frame a little larger (or narrow the trigger shoe) to get the Infinity trigger to fit.

I'm getting a STI Tactical 4.15 next week and will replace the factory trigger with a Infinity ITS flat trigger.

haven't had any issues with my ITS wobbling in my Edge.

1004764513_tg7UX-L.jpg

found these links

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63573

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116057

Edited by Quack

Yea, I actually talked to a few master smiths and they said all the swapping bows stuff is nonsense, and all you need to do is make the shoe a little thinner. The SV bow itself works fine....but then...I read in other threads how the SVI bow is still not the right size and may lead to other problems.

I just forgot to update the thread.

Edited by JaeOne3345

I opened the grip up because I ordered a red anodized trigger and didn't want to take off the red anodizing. 6 of one, half dozen of another! My point was that I had no problems with the trigger bow. :cheers:

Edited by 392heminut

IIRC, you might have to make the slot (width) in the frame a little larger (or narrow the trigger shoe) to get the Infinity trigger to fit.

I'm getting a STI Tactical 4.15 next week and will replace the factory trigger with a Infinity ITS flat trigger.

haven't had any issues with my ITS wobbling in my Edge.

1004764513_tg7UX-L.jpg

What type of Magwell is that ???

I opened the grip up because I ordered a red anodized trigger and didn't want to take off the red anodizing. 6 of one, half dozen of another! My point was that I had no problems with the trigger bow. :cheers:

Understood! Thanks for the info. I kinda like the two tone effect so I am going with the silver base and the red insert.

Does the half cock feature still work correctly when using the SVI parts?

Edited by JaeOne3345

Man... I already ordered a STI Gun Smith Blank... I might have to install a SV flat trigger if it doesnt look good...

If I do what parts do I need to order ... do I need to order the triglide base or just regular titanium bow trigger base ??? I'll be ordering @ speedshooter.com

Edited by RippSpeed

Man... I already ordered a STI Gun Smith Blank... I might have to install a SV flat trigger if it doesnt look good...

If I do what parts do I need to order ... do I need to order the triglide base or just regular titanium bow trigger base ??? I'll be ordering @ speedshooter.com

i just use the regular base since i'm not using tri-glide components.