Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magazine pouch for CZ 75 TS

Kevin LA

Hi there,

I am new to this forum, but have been reading for some time. I recently bought a CZ 75 TS in 9mm, love the gun. Right now I am just having fun by shooting with friends, not doing any competition, maybe in a few years down the road.

I have a blade-tech DOH holster for the gun. The 9mm magazines are too wide to fit in my XD mag pouch. Would they fit in the Blade-Tech Millennium Tek-Lok double mag pouch? Can you recommend some mag pouches?

Also, does anyone know where to buy some 10rd magazines?

Thanks

Kevin

see my recommendation in the CZ forum, your local gun shop may be able to help out if you're just looking for a regular double mag belt holster. otherwise, the other options are all competition pouches.

Thanks man, you are everywhere. :)

I am thinking about the CR Versa speed pouches, not cheap, but I can also fit my 1911 mags in them. Just don't know how well they fit on a generic 1.5" belt.

Pm me your cell if you wanna chat. Those competition pouches need a competition belt, or else they will flop outwards.

Still at work right now, can't chat. :(

It seems a good belt is also needed. Super CRSpeed Super Hi-Torque Belt vs DAA, which one do you recommend?

Some review says CRSpeed belt is not allowed in IDPA. Although I am not doing any competition right now, but don't want to limit my options.

The two race belts are pretty much the same. They are not IDPA legal, but neither is your TS. Don't worry much about buying things to be legal in one or the other, just try to get something that works. Down the road, when you start competing, guns and gear will be the least of your budgetary worries. :)

I don't even think CZ is making the 10-rd mags any more-you should call them. I recently sold 3 10-rder's to a shooter in Commiefornia. They came with a CZ IPSC Standard I bought from a member of the CZ forum. You may want to place a WTB ad on the CZ forum. You might also check with CZ Custom in Mesa, AZ.

Edited by The_Vigilante

The two race belts are pretty much the same. They are not IDPA legal, but neither is your TS. Don't worry much about buying things to be legal in one or the other, just try to get something that works. Down the road, when you start competing, guns and gear will be the least of your budgetary worries. :)

Oh, I didn't realize that, thanks.

I will order a CR belt with 2 speed pouches for now. Just need to find a good retailer with good price and support this forum.

I don't even think CZ is making the 10-rd mags any more-you should call them. I recently sold 3 10-rder's to a shooter in Commiefornia. They came with a CZ IPSC Standard I bought from a member of the CZ forum. You may want to place a WTB ad on the CZ forum. You might also check with CZ Custom in Mesa, AZ.

Thanks for your advice. I will try that.

CZ recently delivered 200 or so 10rd magazine to CA, that is how I got hold of my gun. It came with 3 mags. I will try to find 3 more.

Oh, I didn't realize that, thanks.

I will order a CR belt with 2 speed pouches for now. Just need to find a good retailer with good price and support this forum.

cpwsa.com :cheers: